We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I proceeded as follows, I washed the thighs well, I wiped them a little with water, then I seasoned them with the spice mixture mentioned above, then I put them aside until I took care of the vegetables. I washed the vegetables and greens then, I cut the cabbage, the green onion into rounds, the pepper and the tomato into bigger cubes, and I put the carrot on the large grater. I finely chopped the dill I sprinkled a tray of steak with a little oil, I placed all the vegetables in the pan (mixed), I sprinkled with green dill, thyme sprig, a little cumin, salt and pepper. Then I placed the thighs on top and poured water, wine and a few drops of oil and put in the preheated oven for about 30 -40 minutes.
I placed a piece of baking paper on top. After 30 minutes, I took the paper and left it for another 10-15 minutes, until the thighs browned. I can't even tell you what an inviting aroma was spread throughout the house :))
Great appetite and a pleasant weekend !!
Light chicken legs on a bed of salad with buckwheat, carrots and leeks
Soft chicken legs boiled in water, served on a bed of tasty salad with buckwheat, carrots and leeks. A Healthy, low-calorie, high-protein food, perfect for a nutritious lunch or dinner. Light chicken legs on a buckwheat salad bed they are satiating and provide the body with a good dose of vitamins and minerals. Prepare this tasty and nutritionally valuable lunch for the whole family.
Buckwheat It is versatile and does not contain gluten naturally, so it can be consumed by those with celiac disease, contains protein, complex carbohydrates and fiber and has a high content of minerals and a wide range of vitamins. It is also famous for its high routine content, which helps increase vascular elasticity in venous diseases. leeks It is rich in carotene and vitamins C and E. It contains selenium, a lot of fiber, supports immunity and purifies the blood and intestines of bacteria and infections. neither carrot it does not disappoint, and if you add it to food regularly, your cognitive skills will improve and you will begin to remember everything you did not remember before.
This buckwheat salad is very easy to prepare and tastes great! Do not throw away the water in which you boiled the chicken legs. You can add vegetables and use it to prepare a chicken soup or you can keep the juice in the freezer to use in other recipes, for example risotto.
Baked chicken legs with vegetables and red cabbage
I would cook cabbage every day, but I only like it. Therefore, because today you continue with the second recipe of this month from the challenge Courageous Chef, I had a real challenge in cooking something to be accepted by the two whimsical.
That's why I went a little to Adela's recipe and skipped the part where the cabbage is baked with the meat (which I find delicious) and I chose to leave the chicken in the oven alone with the vegetables, and the cabbage to simply do it low in the pan, making it lighter.
5-6 chicken legs
pepper & buoy
1 large carrot
1/2 leek (especially the white part)
1 red pepper
1 kg of red cabbage
I chopped the carrot and leek rings, the diced pepper and spread them in the pan. I seasoned the legs with salt, pepper and paprika, put them over the vegetables, sprinkled them with a little oil and put them in the oven over low heat until they are browned.
While the chicken was in the oven, I sautéed the onion in a pan and added the finely chopped cabbage, along with half a cup of water. I matched the taste with salt and pepper, put about a teaspoon of dried thyme and kept it on the fire until the cabbage softened.
I served the cabbage with the vegetables and the chicken from the oven.
Careful! If you make the version in the oven, expect the red cabbage to color the meat.
4 large upper thighs or 8 hammers, with bone and skin
3 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
230 g red potatoes, cut in halves or quarters
230 g Brussels sprouts, cut in halves or quarters
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
peel from 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Grease a baking tray with a little oil. Season the chicken legs or hammers with 2 teaspoons of oregano, 1 teaspoon of paprika, salt and pepper, then set aside.
Place the potatoes and Brussels sprouts in a single layer in the baking tray, sprinkle with olive oil, add the garlic, lemon juice, lemon peel and the rest of the oregano and paprika. Place the chicken legs over the vegetables in a single layer.
Put the tray in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is well penetrated. If you want, leave the tray for another 2-3 minutes, if the oven is equipped with a broiler, until the meat is well browned. Serve a portion of baked chicken legs with potatoes and Brussels sprouts immediately.
Chicken on a bed of cabbage recipe
1 cabbage, finely chopped
1 bunch of dill, finely chopped
1 pepper not too hot, cut into rounds
2 carrots, cut into thick strips
4 green onion slices, cut into slices
200 ml dry white wine
200 ml water
1-2 tablespoons olive oil (oprional)
salt, pepper from the grinder
ground spices for seasoning chicken: sea salt mixture with dried greens (rosemary, thyme, basil), dried chili, black peppercorns, dehydrated garlic flakes, cumin
Chicken legs on a bed of cabbage
- 8 hammers, - 1 kg of raw white cabbage, - 1 red bell pepper, - 1 onion, - a dill, - 1 teaspoon dried thyme, - 1 carrot, - 1 tomato, - salt, pepper, - 50 ml water , - 100 ml white wine, - a few tablespoons oil, Spices for legs - salt, pepper, paprika
Difficulty: low | Time: 40 min
How to prepare chicken on a bed of salt
- Prepare for cooking 1 whole chicken LaProvincia , clean it and wash it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- spread 300 g of coarse salt in an oven tray so that you get a layer 1.5-2 cm thick.
- Place the chicken on top of the salt layer. Fill the space in the tray with 4 whole new potatoes , with shell.
- Season the chicken on the bottom and top with rosemary and thyme , without sprinkling it with oil.
- Close the oven and let the chicken on the salt bed to bake for 45 & # 8211 60 minutes.
- Shake the potatoes and chicken for salt and enjoy the meal!
Chef tips for chicken on a salt bed
- The ideal salt for this preparation is coarse or sea salt, used for pickles rather than table. Fine salt is not recommended and will not have the same result.
- We recommend sea salt.
- If you want the chicken to have a richer taste, you can fill it with carrots, celery, parsley root, green beans. You will not have to cut it and double the cooking time.
- If you can't find new potatoes, the classic ones, small in size, are also suitable. It is important to bake them in their skins.
- The ideal garnish for chicken on a bed of salt consists of the potatoes you put in the pan.
- If you don't have a whole chicken, you can also cook this dish with whole chicken legs, legs or wings. You will need to shorten the baking time and check the oven more often.
- The chicken is easy to split on the back. Cut along the central bone so that you get a "butterfly" pattern. You can also cut it on the chest, but the process will be more complicated.
- What other spices can you add? Also try ginger, pepper, paprika and crushed or green garlic. To enjoy this mixture, you will need to grease the chicken with oil and apply the spices with a brush, so that it is evenly distributed.
- We recommend that you do not open the oven door while the chicken is inside, when baking.
- If you want the washing of the dishes according to this recipe to be smoother and easier, you can put a baking paper in the tray on which you spread the salt. This way, you will only squeeze the paper with the salt, when the chicken is ready.
Put on a bed of salt, good someday
What is the result of the recipe for chicken on a bed of salt? A chicken similar to roast & # 8211 with crispy skin / skin, but fragile and delicious. And it will have exactly enough salt to enjoy it without looking for the salt shaker on the table.
We invite you to such an interesting dinner that you will want to put the oven tray directly on the table, for a "wow" impression.
Ingredients duck on sweet or sour hardened cabbage in the oven
- 1 young, fat duck (duck bud, Sanda Marin tells us), about 1.5-2 kg
- 1 beautiful white cabbage (fresh), mine weighed 2.3 kg or 1 sour cabbage 1.8-2 kg
- 2 medium-sized onions, chopped fish
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme tip
- 250 ml. of concentrated tomato broth & # 8211 only if you do not use sour cabbage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard (optional)
- 1 orange (optional, can be replaced with 1 apple or 1 onion)
- 3-4 whole garlic cloves
- coarse salt and ground black pepper
Duck on sweet or sour hardened cabbage in the oven & # 8211 seasoning duck and cooking in the oven
1. Remove the duck from the refrigerator, wipe well with absorbent kitchen towels, both outside and inside. Burn quickly with a kitchen torch (or on the stove flame) to remove any traces of plumage. Cut the oily skin that hangs around the neck, between the legs and any pieces of fat inside. Keep it aside.
2. Optionally, fine notches can be made, with the tip of the knife, in the skin on the duck breast. Be careful not to get into the meat, just increase the skin and the layer of fat under it. Grease the duck everywhere with mustard, inside and out (optional). I used mustard because it goes well with the duck and to make sure the salt and pepper adhere well to it. You can also use oil, but I didn't want to add a drop of fat, because the duck has enough.
3. So, after the mustard, I salted and peppered the duck well. Inside, I stuffed them with orange and tied her legs with string. It can be put in and ½ apple or onion, it will steam there and will not allow the duck to dry during cooking. In a pan, I put the rest of the orange (apple) and 1 onion, as well as the garlic cloves and I put the duck on top. Leave the duck for at least 1 hour at kitchen temperature, it is not recommended to put it in the cold oven.
4. Switch on the oven and set it at 160 C °. Once the oven is hot, cover the duck tray with a suitable lid or wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in the oven, at a medium height, for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Halfway through the cooking time (after 45 minutes), turn the duck upside down. Cover carefully and continue cooking until the total time indicated has elapsed.
Hardening of cabbage
5. After turning the duck on the other side, we can grab the cabbage. For sour cabbage, Sanda Marin recommends: "If it's sour cabbage, drain the juice well and wash in 2-3 cold waters, so that it is lost from the sour." So, it's good to listen to it, if we use sour cabbage. I used sweet cabbage, which I finely chopped and sprinkled with 1 teaspoon of salt, leaving it aside for about 15 minutes, until it loses volume.
6. Cut into small pieces all the pieces of skin and fat that we cut in point 1. Put them in a saucepan large enough so that we can cook all the cabbage in it. The pan must be cold. Put it on the fire and turn on the stove, over low heat. Thus, the fatty pieces will gradually heat up, releasing the fat well. Stir frequently, so that it doesn't stick, until the pieces are well browned and a precious layer of super tasty duck lard remains in the pan, in which we will harden the cabbage.
7. After obtaining the duck lard, I removed the scallops from the pan with a whisk (they can reach any destination, but the best ones are just sprinkled with salt). I added 1 onion cut into fish in lard and hardened it for 5-6 minutes, over low heat. I then added all the cabbage and mixed it well. After 5 minutes, I added the tomato broth. Be careful, if sour cabbage is used, no broth is needed.
8. I hardened the cabbage under the lid, stirring frequently, until it softened well, then I seasoned it with salt, pepper (pepper works a lot!), Thyme and finely chopped dill. I hardened the uncovered cabbage, stirring often, for about 5 minutes, then turned off the heat.
Duck on sweet or sour hardened cabbage in the oven & # 8211 preparation
9. After an hour and a half since the duck is in the oven, take it out. We discover the duck and check, it must be soft and tender. We do not turn off the oven, on the contrary, we raise the temperature to 190 ° C. As you can see, a lot of fat has accumulated in the tray, we can still drain it. I confess, I did not spill any drops, I did not add extra lard (as Sanda Marin advises) and no oil, but I could not bear to waste the duck. Also now, I removed from the tray the few slices of orange, which have already fulfilled their purpose.
10. I carefully removed the duck & # 8211 is hot & # 8211 and placed it on a flat plate. I added all the hardened cabbage to the pan and leveled it nicely. And obviously, I put the duck on the cabbage. I put it in the oven already heated to 190 ° C, 10 minutes with the chest up, then 10 minutes with the chest down and again 10-15 minutes with the chest up, until it is nicely browned. It will also catch the cabbage a little crust, coloring nicely.
That's what my duck on cabbage looked like in the end, rosy, juicy and appetizing. It mostly disappeared at one table, that we ate as if we had never seen food before. The cabbage was delicious, full of taste and the duck simply melted in your mouth.
How to make baked chicken on salt & # 8211 simple fried chicken recipe?
How is the salt bed prepared?
In a tray I placed a baking paper over which I spread the salt and leveled lightly. I usually put baking paper because this way the tray is much easier to clean, in the end I just pick it up and throw the salt, the tray remaining clean. The salt layer must be at least 1 cm thick.
How to prepare chicken for baking on a bed of salt?
I cleaned the chicken of tulle and cut the gland from the turtle. I placed it over the salt bed. I told you I only made half a chicken.
Other times I made whole chicken. You see that it must be split on the back and untied "butterfly type".
What mixture of spices do we use for salt chicken?
This time I used somewhat classic spices for chicken: salt, garlic, paprika (paprika), rosemary. In addition, I added a spicy touch with the delicious Tabasco Chipotle sauce that I admit I fell in love with. I mixed all the spices with the oil and prepared a brush to grease the chicken.
Before putting the chicken in the oven, I lightly salted it (less than a normal steak) and greased it with the mixture of spices and oil. I picked up the chicken and brushed it on the back as well, then placed it back on the salt bed. We didn't use all the aromatic oil because we still need it and beyond.
When I say instant kebab, I feel like it, so any recipe is welcome :). The version below is, in the opinion of the jury, that is, of the meat eaters in the family, the most successful of all the ones I tried, so don't stop reading, buy, prepare :).
- 2 whole boned thighs (dagger find only the top then 4)
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon chopped green parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated oregano
- 1/2 small grated onion
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- salt pepper
Mix all the ingredients and then with your hand greased with oil form skewers that you stick in wooden sticks. You can also make burgers if you want or you can give up wooden sticks.
2. Heat the grill well (I have a very good cast iron one for something like this) and fry for a few minutes, turning them on one side and on the other until they brown nicely. As soon as we take them out on a plate, we cover them with an aluminum foil and let them sit for a few minutes.
I also made a quick sauce from fatty yogurt, with a clove of crushed garlic and mint.
Serve with sauce and possibly salad.
PS The presentation picture is not as successful as it was but everyone didn't have the patience anymore and I hurried to the maximum :)
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.