My husband's autumn dream is mutton. Well then, let's make him happy !!!
- 1.5 kg ribs and battle meat
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 logs
- 1 carrot
- 1 red pepper cap
- 1 hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 4 tablespoons oil
- green onions
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Battle potato goulash with slow cooker Crock-Pot:
- Onions, peppers are cleaned and blended with a mixer.
- Saute in them, lightly together with the well-washed battle meat.
- Add the paprika when the meat starts to turn white. Sarati.
- Transfer the meat, the chopped carrot and the sauce formed in the Crock-Pot slow cooker.
- Turn on the high function for 4 hours.
- After an hour, add the peeled potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Season to serve with onion and pepper.
- Serve with your favorite salad goulash. We had cabbage salad.
Good appetite !!!