We didn't even need anything else to eat today, it was so good. I served a double portion and instead of dessert I also served soup: D. I missed a soup with lots and lots of dumplings. Why was it so good? Probably because it contained new vegetables - true of ours not imported.
- 1 mic of pork
- 1 parsley root
- 3 new carrots
- 3 new potatoes
- 3 green onions
- 2 cloves green garlic
- 2 stalks of celery celery
- 2 fresh tarragon stalks
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper paste //retete/eros-pista-pasta-de-ardei-iuti-73423.html
- 1 cup green peas [frozen]
- 1 can of sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons white flour
- green parsley
- lemon juice - optional
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Soup with peas and dumplings:
- The pork bone is washed and boiled in 3 l of salted water.
- If necessary, gather with the help of a small pallet or sieve formed foam. Boil for 30 minutes.
- Wash and clean the vegetables. I washed the carrots and parsley very well and peeled them lightly, then I washed them again.
- Carrots and parsley root set small cubes.
- Cut the potatoes into larger hearts.
- Cut the onion and garlic into slices.
- Add to the juice that boils these vegetables together with celery, chopped, hot pepper paste and tarragon threads.
- After 10 minutes of boiling, add the peas.
- Beat foam eggs, add salt and flour gradually stirring until smooth.
- With a spoon that you put in the hot juice before you form flour dumplings that you add to the boiling pot.
- Spread the cream with a little warm juice
- .Stop boiling and incorporate the diluted cream into the soup.
- Taste and salt if needed.
- Serve the soup with plenty of chopped green parsley.
- Good appetite !!!!