Because it's the weekend and because another busy, hard week has passed ... I couldn't miss this moment of breathing, of peace of mind, of gathering my thoughts, without reserving a little time for myself, in which to pamper myself in front of the TV with a coffee with cinnamon (which I love anyway), some cookies, fresh fruit and some choco pops .... I wish you, from the bottom of my heart, a peaceful weekend !!!
If you want to try cinnamon coffee, below I will write, how to prepare it.
Flower Recipes. The tastiest fish dishes
On the table of flowers, the fish is a place of honor. You can cook it in many ways and with none you will fail. Whether you choose a quick recipe or a sophisticated one, the family will lick your fingers. Here are the tastiest fish dishes!
The traditional fish cannot be missed on the Flower Table, the day when Orthodox Christians celebrate Jesus' entry into Jerusalem. It is actually the second release from Lent, after the day of the Annunciation, because it is said that on this day Jesus would have asked to eat fish.
It is said among the people that the fish eaten in de Florii has healing powers and whoever eats it will be cured of any disease. This year, the flowers are on April 12, ie in just three days. So you need to hurry to make sure you catch a good fish.
But first, decide how you want to prepare it, to get all the necessary ingredients. We offer you some recipes to prepare on this occasion.
Giani Kirita: "I like BUG Mafia, to drink something else"
- Really, how many tattoos do you have?
- My whole body is full of tattoos. It's been my illness since my daughter was born. I started with her name and she caught me. I represent the street, I like BUG Mafia, to drink something else, to get on the table. I like the table, but now I don't go up because I have water on my knees. Ha, ha, ha! I still want to live my life and I am happy right now.
- With gambling, nothing?
- We played poker in camps! Some played rummy, backgammon. We had a poker brigade. I, Iftodi, Mihali, Ciobi, Preda. I was playing for money. For good money. It was a stake, and the dwarf Iftodi was cleaning us for life. Mister "Dwarf Pervers" told him that he would pull the trigger from training and at matches he would run like a dizzy. At poker he killed us and took all our money.
- The show "Friends of Ovid" is broadcast every Wednesday, from 20:00. It can be followed on the sitewww.GSP.ro, on the Gazette's Facebook page (link HERE), on the YouTube account of the Gazette (subscribe here), in podcast format on the main podcast distribution platforms:Apple PodcastandSpotify.
- The show with Giani Kirita was broadcast for the first time on April 7, 2021
I had a serious ankle injury, with rupture of cartilage, ligaments. I stayed six months, the only one in my career. And then I got stupidly injured. I stepped back, caught him under me and he cracked me.
Dan Puric remained close to his ex-wife and two children
Dan Puric's ex-wife is grateful to him for convincing her to adopt Nectarie and Lorica. The girl's name was chosen after the actor's mother. "I did not know this feeling of being a mother. I was a very obedient wife. Saying yes, he put me in an extraordinary world. Dan gave the girl the name of his mother, Lorica. First we adopted the boy and Dan said that we should adopt a little girl as well ”, confessed Ileana on Antena 3.
Although the adoption of the two lasted practically 5 years, Ileana does not regret and is extremely grateful. "I thank him because now I would not have known what this joy means. (…) The children came through prayer, I prayed to Saint Nectarius. Now they are almost 9 years old ", continued Dan Puric's ex-wife.
A few years ago, Ileana confessed in an interview that she is proud of her two children, who help her enormously. "Yes, I am the mother of Maria and Nectarie. My most beautiful role is as a mother. Beautiful and hard, challenging and with the most satisfaction. Two beautiful and good children, whom I longed for. The adoption lasted 5 years. But it was worth it. I told them that in some mothers the children grow in my belly & # 8230 for me they grew in my heart ..Maria is younger. Almost 3 months. But many people ask me if they are twins. Nectarius is the man of the house. That's what he says. And it really is. He helps me with the nets, when I don't feel well he wraps me in a blanket and brings me to bed what I need. Maria washes the dishes and cooks. My mother told me & # 8222even if you did them you wouldn't come out so successful & # 8230:)) & # 8221. Of course, naughty people do the same, but I try to communicate with them, to explain to them what is good and what is bad. Let me raise them with a lot of love and wisdom ", Ileana said some time ago.
- Wash and clean the vegetables (except the garlic) from the skins, seeds and skin. Cut the peppers into suitable strips, the carrots into four and the onion into eight
- In a bowl, combine honey, oil, balsamic vinegar and Mediterranean herbs.
- Preheat the oven to about 200 degrees (average to high temperature in gas ovens) and, in a generous pan, spread a baking sheet
- Put the vegetables in a larger bowl and pour the mixture over them with honey, oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix them well until they are all covered. Salt them and spread them, as much as possible, on the baking sheet.
- With the width of a knife, press the garlic cloves a little, without cleaning them, and add them to the tray, next to the vegetables.
- Put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes, keeping the temperature.
- Until the vegetables are cooked, prepare the polenta in the classic way. To give it a more interesting note, grate about a tablespoon of parmesan in the polenta, when ready, boiled. Mix and divide into deep plates (one plate for each person).
- After you have divided the polenta, prepare a sunny egg, ie an eye egg, without white powder on top, for each person. The method is very simple: Heat a frying pan over high heat. Pour about a tablespoon of oil over an egg, put the egg in the pan, cover with a lid and make a small fire. Let it cook for about 2 minutes until it hardens. When the egg is ready, salt it, pepper it and take it off the heat.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, taste to see if they are seasoned enough and, if necessary, add more balsamic vinegar or salt. Divide the amount of vegetables in each plate by placing the vegetables over the polenta. Don't forget to peel the garlic before doing this.
- Break pieces of cheese by hand (if you use bellows cheese) or cut from telemea and sprinkle over as many vegetables as you want
- Place the egg on top of the vegetables and enjoy a wonder!
Biban de mare en papillote
What do you need?
- 2 sea perch (250 - 300 g each), gutted and desolated
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 100 g frozen baby carrots
- 2-3 slices of lemon
- 1-2 sprigs of thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste.
How do you proceed?
Season the fish with salt and pepper, both inside and out, then stuff a sprig of thyme and 2-3 halves of lemon slices into their abdomen. Sprinkle with oil.
Place each fish on a piece of baking paper, add the carrots and peas next to them, then wrap the baking paper tightly by twisting it at the ends.
Place the prepared “papiotis” in a tray that you put in the preheated oven at 180 - 200 ˚C. Leave them there for about 20 minutes, then turn them on the opposite side and put them in the oven for another 10 minutes.
In half an hour while the perch is in the oven, you can take care of the necessary things next to it: a polenta (I had a leftover from the previous day, which I wrapped in aluminum foil and put in the oven next to fish), a yogurt sauce with garlic (nicely decorated with a few slices of green onions and a chilli powder), or whatever you think is appropriate.
The picture is not wrong, usually the fish thus prepared is placed on a plate with the baking sheet. I associated it with a Chardonnay (dry, obviously) from Sâmburești, well cooled.
How to prepare chicken on a bed of salt
- Prepare for cooking 1 whole chicken LaProvincia , clean it and wash it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- spread 300 g of coarse salt in an oven tray so that you get a layer 1.5-2 cm thick.
- Place the chicken on top of the salt layer. Fill the space in the tray with 4 whole new potatoes , with shell.
- Season the chicken on the bottom and top with rosemary and thyme , without sprinkling it with oil.
- Close the oven and let the chicken on the salt bed to bake for 45 & # 8211 60 minutes.
- Shake the potatoes and chicken for salt and enjoy the meal!
Chef tips for chicken on a salt bed
- The ideal salt for this preparation is coarse or sea salt, used for pickles rather than table. Fine salt is not recommended and will not have the same result.
- We recommend sea salt.
- If you want the chicken to have a richer taste, you can fill it with carrots, celery, parsley root, green beans. You will not have to cut it and double the cooking time.
- If you can't find new potatoes, the classic ones, small in size, are also suitable. It is important to bake them in their skins.
- The ideal garnish for the chicken on a bed of salt consists of the potatoes you put in the pan.
- If you don't have a whole chicken, you can also cook this dish with whole chicken legs, legs or wings. You will need to shorten the baking time and check the oven more often.
- The chicken is easy to split on the back. Cut along the central bone so that you get a "butterfly" pattern. You can also cut it on the chest, but the process will be more complicated.
- What other spices can you add? Also try ginger, pepper, paprika and crushed or green garlic. To enjoy this mixture, you will need to grease the chicken with oil and apply the spices with a brush, so that it is evenly distributed.
- We recommend that you do not open the oven door while the chicken is inside, when baking.
- If you want the washing of the dishes according to this recipe to be smoother and easier, you can put a baking paper in the tray on which you spread the salt. This way, you will only squeeze the paper with the salt, when the chicken is ready.
Put on a bed of salt, good someday
What is the result of the recipe for chicken on a bed of salt? A chicken similar to roast & # 8211 with crispy skin / skin, but fragile and delicious. And it will have exactly enough salt to enjoy it without looking for the salt shaker on the table.
We invite you to such an interesting dinner that you will want to put the oven tray directly on the table, for a "wow" impression.
Wash the duck well, clean it of smaller feathers, rub it with a mixture of coarse sea salt, pepper and garlic. We massage it well inside, and leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours. I left her overnight.
Cut the apples into slices, mix them with the orange slices, garlic cloves, cloves, salt and pepper and fill the bird's cavity with them. Add the cinnamon stick, tie the legs at the end, wrap the whole duck in aluminum foil, put it in a tray and leave it in the oven for 1:30 minutes, until the meat is tender and comes off the bone easily. No need to add fat.
After an hour and a half, spread the foil on the surface, grease well with the mixture made of the two tablespoons of honey and Dijon mustard, and leave until browned. After the first part is browned, turn the duck, grease it well with the same mixture and let it brown. We turn it once more and grease it, to get one of the very crunchy crusts, it is delicious!
We turn off the heat and let the duck rest quietly in the oven until we prepare the cabbage salad:
Cut the apples into cubes, and cabbage into thin strips, put them in a large pan well sprinkled with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, add cinnamon, sugar and a tablespoon of vinegar. Let it simmer, stirring occasionally. You can also add water if needed.
After the cabbage has softened, leave it covered for a few more minutes, after which it can be served.
Flavored caramelized duck, served on a bed of red cabbage salad with apples. The meat is aromatic, wrapped in a delicious crispy crust, which leaves your mouth watering.
Baked carp - with lemon and garlic
- Baked carp (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Baked carp
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- Put the parsley and a few lemon slices in the carp's belly (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Put the parsley and a few slices of lemon in the carp's belly
- Put the peppers, onions and garlic in the oven tray and spread the vegetable bed well, then place the carp (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Put the peppers, onions and garlic in the oven tray and spread the vegetable bed well , then place the carp
- Place the fish in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Put the fish in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Once the fish is ready, take it out of the oven and portion it. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Once the fish is ready, take it out of the oven and slice it.
Here is a simple but superb recipe for baked carp from the Buziaş-Turnu Severin area. Coincidentally, during his student years, the parents of a colleague came to visit and bring, among other things, two or three large carp from the Danube, just from the Iron Gates. Despite the precarious cooking conditions in the student dormitory kitchen, we then ate the best carp made in the oven, which made us lick our fingers as well. We present the recipe below.
1 carp of 1.5 - 2 kg,
1 large onion or two medium onions,
2 sliced lemons,
6-7 cloves of garlic,
salt, pepper and paprika to taste,
1 bunch of parsley (or larch),
100 ml of olive oil
The oven is preheated to 180 degrees.
The carp is cleaned of scales and intestines, taking care to remove the bitter bone, which if left can give a bitter taste to the fish. The fish is washed in some water until it stays clean, then lightly wallpapered with a paper towel or gauze to absorb excess water. The skin grows in oblique cuts on the top, a few centimeters apart. The notches are repeated in the opposite direction, resulting in some diamond shapes.
The fish is salted and peppered both on the outside and inside. Put whole parsley leaves inside the fish, and put lemon slices on top of them. Over the lemon, put green leaves again.
Sprinkle the paprika on top of the fish, then in the side notches, place the lemon slices, alternating with the garlic slices.
In the pan where the fish is placed in the oven, prepare a bed of vegetables made from carrots, peppers and onions cut into slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the vegetables, then mix with 50 ml of oil, then pour a cup of water.
The fish is placed over the vegetables. Optionally, to avoid burning the tail, it can be wrapped in baking paper. Pour 50 ml of oil over the fish, then bake for about an hour.
During cooking, pour over the fish from time to time sauce from the pan, using a spoon. When the fish is ready, take it out of the oven and portion it.
1 whole duck, salt, pepper, 150 g sugar, 100 g butter, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 cups espresso coffee, 5 & # 8211 6 apples, 5 & # 8211 6 pears, 2 & # 8211 3 quinces, brown sugar, 100 g peanuts, 100 g biscuits
Wash the quinces, pears and apples and slice coarsely. Cut the duck on its back and spread it in a piece, then massage it with a little butter, season it with salt and pepper and place it in a tray on a bed of slices of half the fruit. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Meanwhile, prepare the caramel with coffee. Caramelize the sugar, add 75 & # 8211 80 g butter, then gradually pour the cream mixed with espresso. Stir vigorously until a homogeneous caramel sauce is obtained.
Remove the duck from the oven after the time has elapsed and spread with the caramel sauce. Leave it in the oven for another 10 & # 8211 20 minutes, until it browns nicely. The rest of the fruit slices are pan-fried in a little butter, sprinkled with sugar. Add the ground biscuits and also the ground peanuts.
Serve the delicious duck glazed with caramel and coffee, along with caramelized fruit and sprinkled with biscuit and peanut crumbles.