We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Mini cakes
- Chocolate muffins
- White chocolate muffins
These apple muffins make a great morning or afternoon tea snack. Great warm or at room temperature.
43 people made this
- 250g self raising flour
- 125g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 90g dark brown soft sugar
- 4 tablespoons custard powder
- 100g butter, melted
- 250ml milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 large apples, grated
- 125g chopped white chocolate
- 4 tablespoons chopped white chocolate
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:40min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Combine both flours, nutmeg, sugar and custard powder. Fold in butter, milk, egg, apples and white chocolate. Do not over mix. Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Combine topping ingredients and spoon a little on each muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200 C / Gas 6. Serve warm with cream.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(15)
Reviews in English (15)
These were yummy and very moist, even the next day. They were quite sweet, I might cut the sugar down a bit next time. My 2 year old loved them.-17 Apr 2011
these are in the oven at the moment! they smell divine. rather easy to do, however grating the apple was a chore!-17 Sep 2011
This really is one of my favorite muffin recipes ever. I did make a few changes ~ I used 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. This made 18 good size muffins. I loved both the taste and texture, these are on the sweet side but then again I have a crazy sweet tooth !-16 Jan 2013