- Pasta types
Baked tortellini with asparagus and mushrooms in tomato sauce. The goats cheese topping is a nice addition.
1 person made this
- 250g uncooked tortellini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 stalks green asparagus
- 50g chopped mushrooms
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 beef OXO® stock cubes or equivalent stock
- white wine to taste
- 50g cream cheese
- 1 (50g) log goats cheese
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:35min ›Ready in:40min
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Cook tortellini according to packet instructions. Heat olive oil in pan and fry the asparagus and mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and crumble OXO cube. Mix all well and add white wine. Simmer for a few minutes and then add cream cheese, combine all in a creamy sauce and simmer for a few more minutes.
- Place cooked tortellini in an ovenproof dish and pour sauce over it. Slice goats cheese and place it on top of the bake.
- Cook in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
It was delicious!!!... I added a clove of garlic and a quarter of a red onion and cooked them with the mushrooms and asparagus. The goat cheese really gives a kick to the flavor of this dish. This recipe is a keeper!!!-10 Feb 2015