We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Pasta bakes
- Cheese pasta bakes
I came up with this when I had very little in and it turned out to be a substantial, tasty meal.
Stirlingshire, Scotland, UK
81 people made this
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tin tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon garlic puree
- 4 rashers unsmoked back bacon, chopped
- 50g (2 oz) cheddar, grated
- 1 tablespoons grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to season
- 500g pasta
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:35min
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta for 12 minutes. Then drain.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and bacon, cook for 5 minutes or until onions have softened and the bacon is cooked.
- Add the tomato soup, tomato puree, garlic puree and seasoning and stir.
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce and give it a good stir to coat.
- Put the pasta mixture into an ovenproof dish and then top with the mixed cheddar and parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Serve with garlic bread!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(12)
Reviews in English (14)
Used different ingredients.i add smokey bacon and left over chicken!-17 Jun 2011
Very easy to make and a big hit with the kids. Will definately be making again. Thankyou!-31 Aug 2010
Used different ingredients.Used fresh garlic instead of puree, used 6 rashers of smoked rindless bacon, added a half can sweetcorn, added more tomato puree, used wholewheat fussili pasta, added Encona Hot Sauce.-02 Mar 2011