We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Pies and tarts
- Sweet pies and tarts
- Fruit pies and tarts
- Apple pies and tarts
A divine, delicous swedish apple pie.
7 people made this
- 75g peeled, sliced apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 170g melted butter
- 150g sugar
- 120g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 60g chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:40min ›Ready in:1hr
- Fill pie dish with sliced apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon and one tablespoon sugar.
- In small bowl combine butter, 150g sugar, flour, egg, nuts and salt. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake at 180 C / Gas 4 for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (2)
i found this had the perfect amount of ingredients, and just the perfect amount of butter. DELICOUS!-29 May 2010
It seems to me that there is far, far too much butter in this recipe and too much sugar. With sugar, I suppose it depends on how sweet the apples are, but when the cake was made, it was swimming with butter. Next time I'll try with about 110g butter.-12 May 2010