For the countertop: separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat the egg whites and then add one egg yolk, sugar, baking powder, oil, lemon peel and vanilla sugar, stirring constantly, then add the flour, mixing the composition from bottom to top to give a frothy top and fluffy. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees in a pan lined with butter and flour.
For the cream rub the cottage cheese with the sugar then add the eggs and sour cream. We put the composition on the counter.
Fanta pudding is made like normal vanilla pudding. Put 800 ml of Fanta on the fire, and with 200 ml of Fanta mix the vanilla puddings with sugar. When we see that the Fanta has started to boil a little, we add the puddings, when it thickens, take it off the heat and let it cool.
When it has cooled, we use it as icing for the cake.
Cake & ldquofanta & rdquo with oranges, cream cheese and
Dissolve the pudding in cold juice and boil until thickened. Blog Recipes Culinary appetite. Chocolate trio cake authentic recipe step by step. Trois Chocolats cake is actually a Bavarian (bavarois) in 3 layers: dark chocolate, milk and. Fanta cake, with poppy seeds and orange jelly & # 8211 Gina Bradea appetite. Separate the yolks from the egg whites. Top: 6 eggs 6 lg sugar 100 ml oil 4 lg flour 2 lg cocoa 1 sachet baking powder. We present you a quick recipe for Fanta cake, without baking.
The top for this Fanta cake is a common one. Slit cake & # 8211 a delicious three-layer cake, cocoa top, delicious layer of butter cheese and a layer of orange juice pudding. Fanta cake with orange juice, a delicious cake with syrupy top, fine cream with mascarpone and fresh cottage cheese and pudding with orange juice. Recipe Slot Cake from Cookbook, Sweets. Jelly: 800 ml orange slit juice. We all know the delicious Fanta cake. I want to show you another, faster option that you can take with you to work, school, etc. Silvia prepares the Fanta cake.
Yes, this is the kind of recipe known from his grandmother's sister, his great-grandmother's aunt, meaning a recipe that is made by. A very fine, tasty and fragrant cake!
Slit cake with natural juice (cc eng sub)
It is impossible that you have never tasted the Fanta cake, especially as a child. With a fluffy cocoa top, a cream cheese and a jelly. A cake with a delicious layer of cocoa, a layer of cream cheese whipped with butter and topping Fanta.
This cake is famous among. It's not good to drink Fanta, but.
Fanta cake with cow cheese and pudding - a crazy cheesecake
This is probably the most interesting version of Fanta cake. It is a cheesecake with a special jelly cream based on Fanta that keeps the taste full of memories of the juice and combines it with a fluffy and syrupy top and cream cheese.
To prepare the cake top with Fanta and cow's cheese and pudding you need:
- half a cup of oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
To prepare cream cheese from the cake with Fanta you need:
-1 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence
And, obviously, to prepare the sweet & bdquoglazura of Fanta, you need:
- 3 cups of orange slit
- 80 g of vanilla-flavored pudding powder
We have all the ingredients at hand - we get to work. Here's how to prepare it, step by step, Fanta cake and cottage cheese!
1. Using the ingredients for the countertop: mix the egg yolks with the sugar and then add all the other ingredients. We want to get a creamy mixture, and when we reach the consistency we pour the top into a tray covered with baking paper. Put the tray in the oven after setting a temperature of about 190 degrees Celsius and wait for it to take on a little color, to brown.
2. Using the ingredients for the cream cheese: beat the egg whites with the sugar in a bowl. In another bowl, mix the butter well with the powdered sugar and then add the sweet cottage cheese. Then mix the contents of the two bowls, lightly incorporating the egg white foam.
3. Using the ingredients for the Fanta icing: keep a little Fanta juice aside and boil the rest. Use the preserved juice to mix it with vanilla-flavored pudding powder. Then pour the mixture over the boiled juice and turn until the pudding thickens.
4. Now assemble the cake with Fanta: After the top has cooled, pour the cream cheese on top and spread it evenly, then pour over that jelly of Fanta juice, smoothing the surface well. Wouldn't it be so simple?
This variant of cheesecake with Fanta is easy to prepare, and the result is very tasty and looks tempting.
FANTA CAKE & # 8211 WITH ORANGE JUICE
leaf Break the eggs, separate the yolks from the egg whites. Mix the yolks with the sugar and add the oil, little by little, homogenizing the composition. In the resulting mixture add flour, previously mixed with cocoa powder and baking powder. Beat the egg whites with a whisk and incorporate into the composition, resulting in an aerated dough. Put the dough in the pan greased with oil or butter and lined with flour (tray about 30 x 20) and bake in the preheated oven at 175 degrees, until the toothpick comes out clean (about 25 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and leave to cold.
Cream: Butter at room temperature, rub with sugar, vanilla essence and cheese, until a well-defined cream comes out (homogeneous, with well-incorporated ingredients).
Glaze: The pudding is prepared according to the instructions on the envelope, but instead of milk, put the orange juice. However, I recommend that you put less liquid than it says on the envelope, to make sure that it hardens after cooling. (at least 50ml less). Stir over high heat until thickened. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. When it is just a little hot, add it over the cream. Put it back in the fridge for at least 2 hours (the icing will harden and the flavors will blend in). Remove the cake from the refrigerator and portion into equal pieces (9 squares or rhombuses) and serve as such.
Good appetite !
Fanta cake ingredients
- 7 eggs
- 150 gr. sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 120 gr. flour
- 30 gr. cocoa
- a pinch of salt
Fanta cake cream
- 500 gr. cow's cheese, well drained of water
- 100 gr. mascarpone
- 200 gr. butter
- 150 gr. powdered sugar (preferably vanilla)
- orange essence (vanilla leaves, lemon leaves go just as well)
Prepare the Fanta cake top
- Turn on the oven and preheat to 180 ° C.
- Line a tray with butter and flour or baking paper. I used a tray the size of 32 x 22 cm.
- Mix the flour with the cocoa and sieve together through a sieve.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks in two bowls.
- The egg whites are mixed with salt powder until they become a stiff foam.
- The yolks are mixed with sugar and vanilla sugar until they acquire a frothy texture and a light yellow color.
- Add the egg yolks mixed with the sugar over the beaten egg whites. Stir gently with a spatula.
- Add the flour mixed with the cocoa and incorporate it easily with a spatula, by folding movements.
- Pour the composition into the already prepared tray and level.
- Place the top in the oven for 30 minutes. For the first 20 minutes, do not open the oven door at all.
- After 30 minutes, check that the countertop is ready with the well-known toothpick test. It gets stuck in the counter. If it comes out clean, the top is ready, if it has traces of composition still liquid, leave the top of the oven for another 5 & # 8211 10 minutes.
- After the top is baked, leave it to sit for 3 minutes, peel it with the edge knife, place a tray of appropriate size on top of the tray in which it was baked and turn it over in a single motion.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, cover with a clean towel.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream.
How to prepare cream for the Fanta cake
- Mix the butter, which must be soft, at room temperature with the powdered sugar.
- Add the cottage cheese and mascarpone. Mix until smooth.
- The essence is added. You can use vanilla extract, but this time I preferred the orange essence to enhance the fruity aroma of the orange jelly with which I finished the cake.
- Place the cooled countertop back in the tray. If you want, the top can be straightened with a knife, it helps to obtain perfectly parallel layers in the cake.
- Spread the cream cheese over the counter.
- It is leveled carefully, this being an important detail when it comes to forming the perfect layers of the cake.
- Thus prepared, the cake is refrigerated until the orange glaze or jelly is prepared.
Preparation of orange glaze / jelly
- For the icing or jelly specific to the Fanta cake, I used freshly squeezed orange juice at home.
- Mix the sugar with the starch.
- Gradually add the orange juice to avoid lumps and mix to blend.
- Put the pan on low heat and stir continuously until it thickens. Be careful not to overheat, the glaze can burn!
- When it has thickened, remove from the heat, spread a plastic wrap on top to avoid the formation of a lump and leave to cool.
- When the jelly is barely warm, take the Fanta cake out of the fridge. Carefully spread the jelly over the cream cheese.
- Level it carefully.
- Keep the Fanta cake cold for at least 6 hours, I kept it overnight. To seal the cake and keep it from getting smelly from other dishes in the fridge, I covered the tray with cling film.
Serving the cake
The next day I sliced the cake. You need to handle it carefully because the cream and glaze are fragile but with a taste that is worth the effort. To obtain perfect pieces, soak the knife in warm water before each cut. Use a cake spatula to remove the slices of the intact Fanta cake from the tray and place them on the serving platter.
Ingredients needed to prepare the slit cake
For the countertop:
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 50 ml oil
- half an envelope of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
From these ingredients will result a suitable countertop, as you can see in the pictures below. If you like thick-faced cakes, you can easily double the quantities.
For the cream:
- one kilogram of cottage cheese. I use Pilos cheesecake from Lidl. If you have normal cottage cheese, add 1-2 tablespoons of thick cream from the fridge to make it creamier.
- 4-5 tablespoons of sugar to taste
- vanilla essence
As I explained in the title, this is the easy version of the recipe. Without gelatin and with the simplest option to prepare the jelly on top.
How do we make the best cake with orange juice?
The top for this Fanta cake is a regular one, made of pandispan. However, I added a little more cocoa and a little supersenta de potocala from Coseli. In this way the cake will have a more pronounced orange taste and will be tastier. You can also add vanilla or lemon essence. However, it is very important to beat the eggs very well. This way the pandispan will be fluffy and you won't need to add baking powder. Before adding the cream, you must let the countertop cool completely so as not to melt it.
The jelly must also be allowed to cool, for the same reason. It can be slightly warm, but by no means hot. I let it reach room temperature to make sure the Fanta cake came out perfectly. Then leave the cake in the fridge for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight. You can then slice and serve. It is tasty, refreshing and only good for any event. Just like the cake slice of milk, will make waves among the guests. And the little ones will love it, and if you want, you can make it in the form of a cake.
Fanta cake recipe. Many remember her nostalgically
It is a cake that combines the sweet-sour taste of cream cheese with cocoa top. The layer of orange jelly will give it an even more interesting look.
Fanta cake became popular with the advent of juice. It goes without saying why it is a cake so loved by children. Don't be surprised if you find it in your mother's recipe book. Many will remember her nostalgically.
Fanta cake recipe (Photo source: rețetefeldefel.ro)
Fanta cake is a filling and cool one. Here are the ingredients you need and how to prepare them.
Ingredients and method of preparation Fanta cake
- 5 eggs
- 80 g white flour
- 20 g cocoa
- 100 g caster sugar
- 80 ml of sunflower oil
- A pinch of salt
The countertop is quite simple to make. Separate the eggs. Mix the egg yolks with the oil, and beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and sugar, gradually added.
Try the Diplomat cake recipe. It is ideal for hot summer days and is easier than you think!
The cocoa is mixed with the flour, over which the yolk cream and foam are added. Stir gently until incorporated and add the composition to the preheated oven at 170 degrees. Bake for about 20 minutes. To make sure it is baked, do the toothpick test.
- 650 g sweet cottage cheese
- 250 g butter
- 250 g powdered sugar
- 20 g vanilla sugar
- Grated peel of a lemon
As for the cream, things are even simpler. Mix all the ingredients until you get a fine cream. We pour it over the counter and put it in the fridge.
Ingredients for orange jelly:
- 650 ml Slit or orange juice
- 80 g caster sugar
- 10 g starch
- the juice of half a lemon
This cake would not be the same without the orange jelly. The original recipe is with Fanta juice, but you can also use orange juice. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir over low heat until clear. Boil for a minute, then remove from the heat and when it reaches room temperature, we can add it over the cream cheese.
Before serving, the cake must be refrigerated for at least an hour.
Fanta cake - recipe
• 6 eggs
• 6 tablespoons of sugar
• 4 tablespoons flour
• 2 tablespoons of cocoa
• 100 ml of oil or melted butter
• 1 sachet of baking powder
• 100 ml of Fanta
• 350 g of cottage cheese
• 250 g of butter
• 150 g of sugar
• vanilla essence or vanilla sugar
• 850 ml of Fanta
• 2 sachets of vanilla pudding
• 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
How to make Fanta cake
To prepare the countertop, mix the yolks (previously separated) and sugar for about 3 minutes. Gradually add the oil or melted butter while mixing, 1 tablespoon at a time.
In another bowl, mix the flour with the cocoa powder and baking powder until smooth, then add them to the sifted egg yolk composition.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Incorporate the egg white foam into the composition, stirring gently with a wooden spoon.
Pour the composition of the countertop into a 25 x 16 cm tray, lined with baking paper. Bake the top at 180 degrees Celsius for about 25 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean. Leave it to cool in the pan, then syrup it with 100 ml of Fanta juice. (Syrup is optional).
To prepare the cream, rub the butter (left at room temperature) with the sugar until it foams. (You can use powdered sugar because it dissolves faster). Add the cottage cheese and vanilla essence and mix until you get a fine cream. Spread this cream over the cooled and syrupy top, and put it in the fridge or on the balcony, cold (if it's winter).
In the meantime, take care of the icing. Mix the pudding powder and powdered sugar, and add about 8 tablespoons of Fanta juice or orange juice. Mix with a whisk until you get a liquid composition.
Pour the rest of the Fanta into a saucepan, and put it on the fire. When the liquid starts to boil, add the pudding composition. Stir continuously with a whisk until it thickens and becomes translucent. Cover the pan with the lid and let the pudding cool slightly.
Remove the cream cheese top from the fridge and pour over the lukewarm (not hot) icing. Spread it with a spatula over the entire surface of the countertop, in an even layer.
Slit Cake with Cheese Recipe
Put the tray back in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours to set and harden well. It is best to leave it overnight. You will cut it much easier.
This cake is usually served in thin squares, or in diamonds.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.